In a short amount of time we will teach you how to navigate the challenges of report development and deployment that separate BIRT beginners from experts. Innovent's training will guide you in using BIRT the right way from the start. Our client experience has taught us how to create systems that:
- Simplify the development process
- Leverage the power of BIRT
- Support efficient team development
- Minimize on-going maintenance costs
- Grow and develop as your requirements expand
Our instructor led courses follow a logical progression through the three primary BIRT development tasks: Building Reports, Integration, and Extension of BIRT. Each task is made up of a curriculum that consist of lecture and hands-on exercises.
Our training was recently updated for BIRT 4.5.0 and marks the seventh upgrade to the materials. This update adds new content that focuses on the use and creation of BIRT Templates and BIRT Libraries which help developers increase efficiency and control. More information about the update can be seen at this BIRT training blog article.
Following is our schedule of courses, which are instructor-led and offered remotely utilizing GoToTraining web technology. These courses can also be delivered onsite at your facility.
|Building BIRT Reports||Live, Online||- 12, 2016||9:00AM-4:00PM CDT||$1,495||Register|
|Building BIRT Reports||Live, Online||- 16, 2016||9:00AM-4:00PM CST||$1,495||Register|
How Does Live, Online Training Work
- Live, Online training is a live, instructor-led class where we utilize GoToTraining to deliver the course.
- Attending live, online training simply requires a phone (or VoIP), internet connection and PC configured for the course. We'll assist with setup to make sure your ready.
- Students are able to obtain the same training as if attending an in-person class, however travel can be eliminated.