Innovent Solutions Launches FindTuner®
IRVINE, CA – October 6, 2014 – Innovent Solutions, Inc., a leading integrator of eCommerce search and merchandising solutions using Apache Solr, today unveils FindTuner® a solution that gives merchandisers the ability to implement powerful merchandising strategies to provide high-quality, relevant search results, enhance and personalize the online shopping experience and optimize revenue and profitability.
"The adoption of Apache Solr by merchants has been accelerating" said Keith Mericle, Innovent Solutions' CEO. "Merchants may be using Solr along with platforms such as hybris, Magento, and WebSphere Commerce or adopting Solr and integrating it with in-house platforms. Solr's reliability, scalability and flexibility enable solid search experiences for customers. For many merchants, having the ability to merchandise search results or guided navigation is very important but the ability to do so with Solr has been lacking; FindTuner® provides the ability."
FindTuner® provides the tools merchandisers need to enable a seamless shopping experience along with the power of Solr, without the need to engage IT resources. Solution highlights include:
- Sophisticated Business Logic: Rules may be triggered by a user interaction, such as a keyword search or click on a navigation element, or by an external signal such as a referral from a search engine. From these signals, multiple merchandising actions may take place including banner displays, product promotions, guided navigation customization and others.
- Rich set of Actions: Actions include landing page definition, banner displays, page redirections, guided navigation display, metrics-driven boost strategies and zero-results handling. Powerful product display and manipulation rules can hide, show, promote, demote and perform other complex actions.
- Ability to manage large sets of rules: Rules are organized with a smart tagging system that allows users to categorize rules into one or more searchable tags which allows the ability to maintain thousands of rules efficiently.
- Multi-store capability: For merchants who have more than one storefront, the solution is designed to enable rule definition and management for multiple stores.
- API for seamless integration: Deployment to the eCommerce site is a matter of integrating with an API, which is provided for Java, C# and PHP.
- Deployment: The solution can be installed on premise or hosted in the cloud. Innovent also offers deployment consulting services focused on education and knowledge transfer along with development and deployment support to assist clients with launching the solution quickly.
Merchants that are already using Solr will find FindTuner can be deployed rapidly. For merchants considering migrating to Solr, Innovent provides end-to-end consulting and integration services that enable a seamless transition and fast time to market.
For more information on FindTuner® please visit innoventsolutions.com/FindTuner.
About Innovent Solutions
Innovent Solutions provides consulting services and solutions for Search, Business Intelligence and eCommerce technologies. Founded in 1996, Innovent Solutions has helped numerous eCommerce merchants deploy search solutions that optimize product visibility and deliver a feature-rich search experience to customers. Our solutions leverage merchandising techniques to boost product visibility as well as integrate metric-driven information to improve search relevancy and product conversion. Innovent Solutions is a privately held company headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Copyright © 2014 Innovent Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Innovent Solutions and the Innovent Solutions logo are registered trademarks of Innovent Solutions, Inc. in the U.S. All other brands, names or trademarks mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.