As a nationally recognized leader for the deployment of Information Management solutions, Innovent is always seeking qualified individuals who can contribute significantly to our organization. With a dedicated and professional staff we have established a leadership position in a niche that provides expanding opportunities to deploy innovative technologies to solve unique business challenges. We are poised and positioned for continued growth and success!
If you are interested in being part of a highly successful company, we encourage you to consider Innovent Solutions.
We measure the success of our company by the success of our clients and our employees.
Employee Goals - to provide opportunity for intellectual, personal, and professional growth through hard work, interesting challenges, and a supportive, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Clients Goals - to provide the highest standards of quality with our creative, intelligent, and energetic team of Consultants and Associates.
The following positions are currently available:
Here is a sample of the characteristics, skills, and qualities that we are looking for in our consultants:
- Willingness to travel 50-70% to client engagements, depending on consulting activity in the region in which you are employed and live
- Proficiency in two or more technologies from web to databases to security to operating systems
- Honest, hardworking, client focused
- Good communication and client management skills, creative problem-solving abilities
Here is a sample of what we offer our team:
- Excellent benefits - health, vision, dental
- Highly competitive compensation plan with 401K
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Interesting, complex, real-world business and technology challenges
Innovent Solutions is headquartered in Irvine, California with office in Minneapolis. We also employ consultants who live in other cities/regions and travel for their project assignments when not located in their area; we offer opportunities for telecommuting.
CONTACT If you would like the opportunity to join our expanding team, please submit your resume to our Human Resource Manager at